After successful protests last week, the new campaign Nottingham Students Against Fees and Cuts invites students and staff to get involved on Tuesday 30th November saying,
All out for next Tuesday!
As we are sure you are all aware there has been action up and down the country this week against the government’s shameless attack on our education.
At University of Nottingham urgent action is needed to co-ordinate the campaign – a big rally on campus is one thing – but walkouts and rallies at local schools, colleges and at Trent Uni too is what is going to make this a fight we can win!
University of Nottingham – Time: Tuesday, November 30 · 11:30am. Location: Portland Building steps, Students’ Union, University of Nottingham.
Also at Nottingham Trent University – Meet 12 noon, Students’ Union, Byron House, Shakespeare St. for a march.
Here is how you can help:
1. Invite all your friends to the Facebook event page, and tell everyone you know about the protest (outside of Facebook too)!
2. Join us flyering – from 11:30 Friday & Monday outside the Portland building (near the cash points).
3. Pick up posters from us & put them up in your halls/local shops etc.
4. Encourage all the education workers – academics, admin, cleaners and even security to join us and take action!
5. If you are not at Nottingham Uni but want to co-ordinate some action – get in touch!
Website ‘Nottingham Students Against Fees and Cuts!’: http://nsafc.wordpress.com/
Email: nsacaf [at] gmail.com
Flyer/Poster PDF: action_fees_cuts_30_nov_2010.pdf